Trendy versus timeless is the eternal argument. And nowhere is this truer than when it comes to the furniture pieces you use to restyle your home. When doing up your home there are so many things to consider, not least of which are what furniture pieces and furniture sets to use in the different rooms of your home. How you mix and match the different furniture pieces will determine the overall look and feel of your home. In this article, we’ll discuss about how to restyle your home with unique and timeless furniture pieces.
1) Use furniture that is functional and elegant for your living room:
Your living room is the room in your house that you, your family, and your guests spend the maximum time in. So, you need to use living room furniture that embellishes it in the best way possible. You can start with certain statement pieces like a centre table and a simple and comfortable sofa. Ensure that your sofa look beautiful, but also seats several people to accommodate your guests during that perfect party. When it comes to sofas you can choose anything from sectionals, sleeper sofas, loveseats, and recliners. Do pick a sofa that will be in vogue for a long time. You can also add a bookshelf in the living room. This will not only add cache to your space, but it can also become a talking point. You can accommodate all your favourite books easily. Besides these timeless furniture pieces, you should also use living room accessories, such as beautiful rugs, throw pillows, and curtains.
2) Furnish your bedroom with essential furniture pieces:
This is important because you enjoy the maximum privacy in your bedroom. You should use a bed as a centrepiece and then work around it. So, if you use a bed in the Scandinavian style of furniture, ensure that the remaining part of your bedroom is also done up in the Scandinavian style. So, besides the bed, deck up your bedroom with a dresser with a mirror, a beautiful cupboard, and a single or couple of bedside tables. However, if you have a large room, you can also add more furniture such as an antique or modern chest. You can also add furniture that has a lot of storage space, if you have a small bedroom.
3) Save space in the children’s bedroom with safe furniture:
Children love to play in their room and can get quite boisterous, so if you have a lot of furniture in a crowded children’s room, your kids may end up hurting themselves. Make sure that you have minimum and safe furniture in your children’s bedroom. You can also get a bunk bed for your kids in order to save space. All furniture in the children’s room can be bright and colourful to appeal to young children. Apart from the bunk bed you can add a study table with a few chairs, and a spacious cupboard to complete the overall look.
4) Use furniture that is comfortable and durable in your dining room: Your dining room is where the family will congregate most days for mouth-watering meals. The dining room furniture must seat enough people and must have a dining table that is beautiful, timeless, appealing, and durable. Make sure you combine it with suitable chairs in the same style. So if you have a wooden table, make sure you have wooden chairs. If, however, you have an acrylic table, your chairs should match as well. The size of the table is also important. If you entertain with sit-down dinners frequently, your table should accommodate at least 8 to 10 people. If however, it’s only you and your spouse or immediate family at dinner most days, you can do with a smaller dining table that seats 4 to 6 people.
5) Create a kitchen that is utilitarian but beautiful:
You should create a kitchen that is comfortable, clean, and easy to work in. You can choose from among several modular designs or then use separate signature furniture pieces to do up your kitchen. Make sure that you choose furniture for your kitchen that will make preparing every meal a real delight.
6) Use signature pieces for your outdoor space:
You should not ignore your outdoor space, which is your garden and your patio or porch. You can create a unique seating area in your garden or patio by arranging a few beautiful chairs and an elegant table to enhance your outdoor space. You can use ready-made patio outdoor furniture sets. However, your patio and garden should match the rest of your home where your furniture is concerned.
These are just some ways you can create a home that is unique and utilitarian but beautiful. At Anu Furniture, you can choose from among several furniture styles and pieces to decorate your home. We understand how important it is to source the right furniture for your home and our designers and craftsmen will work with you to design the furniture of your choice. So, the next time you want to do up your home with unique and timeless furniture pieces, you know where to go…Anu Furniture!
For more information on how you can create that perfect home, as well as for other furniture, contact Anu Furniture at 091-720-730-3033 or at 091-8688003033 or email us at email@example.com or visit our website at www.anufurnitures.com.