Manager – Showroom
5 years in store/retail
19th July, 2018
- Develop and implement the sales & service plan for the centre to meet business objectives.
- Promote Sales and "bottom-line" profits of the store.
- Analysing customer feedback and past sales figures/trends to anticipate future product and report to upper management.
- Assist in planning & execution of micro marketing activities at ground level.
- Plan and implement Operations procedures in the store to deliver the desired level of consumer satisfaction.
- Impart training to store staff and equip them with the skills to understand and fulfill consumer needs.
- Maintains store staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Measure and report sales metrics; monitor actuals-to-plan.
- Responsible for hiring, training, and monitoring team member performance.
- He/she is responsible for the resolution of customer complaints and to assist in closings when necessary.
- The Store Manager will also be responsible for maintaining inventory, coordinating with the Operations and Sourcing teams for inventory and product related feedback and issues.
- Gather, summarize, prepare and analyze store specific unit data. Devising optimum stock levels to minimize unnecessary stock holdings. Expertise and understanding of Microsoft Excel: Specifically pivot tables and v-look up.
- Customer feedbacks analyse to improve service; responds promptly to requests for service and assistance and meets commitments.
Candidate should have excellent communication skills with good speaking skills in English and local languages.