Asst. Store Manager / Store Manager
5 years in store/retail
19th July, 2018
- Promote Sales and "bottom-line" profits of the store.
- Gather, summarize, prepare and analyse store specific unit data. Devising optimum stock levels to minimize unnecessary stock holdings. Expertise and understanding of Microsoft Excel: Specifically pivot tables and v-look up.
- Recruit, hire, train, evaluate and counsel store employees. Schedule, organize and direct assignments.
- Possess "Ability of ownership". Which should be maintained and encourage.
- Develop and implement employee performance evaluations.
- Effectively manage employee turnover by providing a positive working environment and handle employee issues appropriately and in a timely manner.
- Resolve customer problems or complaints by determining optimal solutions.
- Ensure store maintenance as per company standards.
- Effective scheduling of manpower, to maximize profitability and margins.
- Provide exceptional customer service.
- Time Management.
- Target Achievement.
- Ensure employee awareness of safety and emergency procedures.
- Achievement of Targets.
- Management of Cash from tills and maintaining a record of the same.
Candidate should have excellent communication skills with good speaking skills in English and local languages.