Graphic Designer / E-commerce Executive
1st January, 1970
- Design work for new quarter / campaign, Image editing and background adaptation for new shoot images.
- Listing & uploading of catalogues & product on e-commerce portals.
- Create & maintain website content and ensure all content is up to date and ensure all pages, products & prices on the site are correct, updated and in line with trading policy.
- Have a good knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator. Knowledge of Corel Draw is preferred but not mandatory.
- Strong visual design aesthetic and knowledge of typography.
- High attention to detail. Designing images for social media, Layout and image design for E-zine.
- Adaptation of Master artwork to retail stores wise with different requirements (includes mall branding, outdoor and in-store artworks).
- Adaptation of New Look and Logo/ Layout creation for every new campaign.
- Creative roll out & season changeover online research on trends and share competition creative for their marketing campaign.
- Creative discussions, development & adaptation for all marketing creative request with team members, Support in creating guidelines & briefing the marketing team on marketing campaign/activities - adaptation, implementation & presentation Coordinating with agency/ vendor & marketing team on all campaign roll out.
- Effective planning, monitoring on creative, timelines to ensure quality execution.
- Images and banners for the website, working in sync with the content team.
Layout creation, Creative discussions, campaign rollout, Adaptation of New Look, Graphic Designing, Photoshop, Illustrator, web graphic designing, UI